Publications (since 2014)
- Cole, R.J., Holl, K.D., Zahawi, R.A., Wickey, P., & Townsend, A. 2016. Leaf litter arthropod responses to tropical forest restoration. Ecology and Evolution (in press).
- Weintraub, S.R., Cole, R.J., Schmitt, C.G., & All, J.D. 2016. Climatic controls on the isotopic composition and availability of soil nitrogen across mountainous tropical forest. Ecosphere (in press).
- Pricope, N.G., All, J.D. and Miles, L. 2015. Anthropogenic and environmental disturbance factors in the Annapurna Conservation Area of Nepal. In Human and Environmental Changes in South-East Asia. R.B. Singh and P. Prokop (editors), Springer Inc.
Pricope, N., A. Gaughan, J. All, M. Binford and L. Rutina. 2015. Spatio-temporal analysis of vegetation dynamics in relation to shifting inundation and fire regimes: disentangling environmental variability from land management decisions in a southern African transboundary watershed. Land. 4(3):627-655. doi:10.3390/land4030627
- Schmitt CG, All J, Schwarz JP, Arnott WP, Cole RJ, Celestian A, and E Lapham. 2015. Measurements of light absorbing particulates on the glaciers in the Cordillera Blanca, Peru. The Cryosphere 9 (9), 331-340. http://www.the-cryosphere.net/9/331/2015/tc-9-331-2015.html
- Mainali, J., J. All, P. Jha, and D. Bhuju. 2015. Montane Forest Responses to Climate Variability and Change in the Central Himalayas of Nepal. Mountain Research and Development 35(1):66-77. 2015. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1659/MRD-JOURNAL-D-13-00101.1
- Pricope, NG, Binford W, and J All. 2014. Disentangling environmental variability from land management decisions in changing semi-arid savannahs of Southern Africa. Photogrammetric Engineering and Remote Sensing. 80(11):1005-1113. http://www.asprs.org/a/publications/pers/2014journals/PERS_November_2014/HTML/index.html
- Cole. R.J., J.D. All, C.G. Schmitt, and M.F. Lopez, 2014. Remote sensing and ground-based measurements across a remote rainforest transect. Photogrammetric Engineering & Remote Sensing 80(9): 817-822. http://www.asprs.org/a/publications/pers/2014journals/PE&RS_Sept_2014_Flipping/HTML/
- All, J. 2014. Remote Sensing Challenges in Mountainous Regions. Photogrammetric Engineering and Remote Sensing. 80(8):710-11.
- All J, Pricope NG, and K Humagain. 2014 Connecting pixels with people to examine environmental changes in the Mt. Everest region of Nepal. Photogrammetric Engineering and Remote Sensing. 80(7):600-604. http://www.asprs.org/a/publications/pers/2014journals/PERS_July2014_Flipping/HTML/index.html
- Schmitt, C., J. All, R. Cole, A. Celestian, P. Arnott. 2014. Linking Remote Sensing and In-Situ Detection of Black Carbon on Tropical Glaciers. Photogrammetric Engineering and Remote Sensing. 80(5):385-390. http://www.asprs.org/a/publications/pers/2014journals/PERS_May2014_Flipping/HTML/index.html
- Swanson, K.J. 2014. Snow Albedo Spectral Analysis: A Study to Further Understanding of Snow and Glacier Energetics. University of Nevada, Reno. final_v5_kyleswansonseniorthesis.pdf